Friday, June 27, 2008
Haputo Beach Teaser
I like to call it the teaser because you hike roughly half a mile through mosquito infested forest - albeit bueatiful, but infested only to arrive what is the beach on all the post cards. You are the only person there - all you can hear are the waves crash on the coral. Powder soft sand, and water that is as clear as far as you can see. We put on our snorkel gear and get about 100 yards off the shore - nemo and all his friends are swimming around you and the local Guamanian authorities let us know the beach is closed - teaser. Haputo Beach, so far the most awesome beach I've ever been to. I immediately thought whatever the price is to get Jenn out here would be worth it so she could see this beach - she wouldn't dig the hike though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It looks really pretty. I'm sorry it's closed off. I should take you to Baby Beach in Aruba..... we've got a lot of traveling to do! Miss you (the boys slept in till 9am, it's gonna be a good day!)
Post a Comment