Sunday, June 15, 2008

Anderson Links



Anderson AFB golf course - $45 a month all you can play. I guess there won't be any excuse for not tightening up my golf game. The course is really nice - butted up against the cliffs and the ocean. If you can get past the 90% humidity it's actually a sweet setup. You can call ahead - give them your member number and they'll let you walk on to any hole that's not being played. Each cart has GPS so they know where the majority of everyone is at on the course - unless you're brave enough to walk. The greens are little postage stamps and they're lightening fast. The first time I played I putted it off the green and it rolled another 50 yards into the fairway. You also have to watch out for falling coconuts. I missed getting my cranial crushed on #7 by about 3 feet. It's time for work.

No comments: