I figured Cole and Brad would like these. There are a few things here there are no shortages of - and that's wildlife. If you find yourself outside before the sun is up or after it sets watch where you step. These lizards are all over the place - everytime I see one I think of the boys and how much fun they'd have chasing them around. Also I need to keep up my lizard catching proficiency so I'm not afraid to snag one from time to time.


In addition to lizards this place is crawling with little hermit crabs and these other crabs which are everywhere and yet virtually invisible. The nice thing is they make a neat pop sound when you step on them on the coral because well - you just can't see them. They're actually lightning fast but it seems as if they try to quickly move underneath your foot to hide...POP! Like stepping on a ketchup packet.
No comments:
Post a Comment