There's nothing quite like a shorn noggin. Idle time as it turns out isn't such the good deal you'd think. So we're sitting around eating breakfast and decide that today might be a good day to shave the nuggets. Why not, we've got a 4 day weekend - let's shave the dome and grow out as much of a beard as we can in 4 days - Great Idea! I'm actually very afraid of taking her out into the sun, as I sit here and type I can actually feel it getting burned through 2 feet of concrete hooch ceiling. I called Cole on skype - he saw the dew and can't wait for me to get home and hook him up. We'll see what the momma bear has to say about that.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Jenn always wanted a bald baby
There's nothing quite like a shorn noggin. Idle time as it turns out isn't such the good deal you'd think. So we're sitting around eating breakfast and decide that today might be a good day to shave the nuggets. Why not, we've got a 4 day weekend - let's shave the dome and grow out as much of a beard as we can in 4 days - Great Idea! I'm actually very afraid of taking her out into the sun, as I sit here and type I can actually feel it getting burned through 2 feet of concrete hooch ceiling. I called Cole on skype - he saw the dew and can't wait for me to get home and hook him up. We'll see what the momma bear has to say about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You are very cute - I do love some bald babies! I think I am more shocked at Stephen... did he do that too?
Boys will be boys! Better wear a hat out in the sun. You will always be her baby!
Post a Comment